BSCAI Recognizes 2021 CLEAN Award WinnersNovember 23, 2021
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announced the winners of its 2021 CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honors BSCAI members for their contributions to the association. The 2021 recipients were recognized at the BSCAI 2021 Contacting Success Conference held November 17-19 in Las Vegas in conjunction with the ISSA Show North America 2021. This year’s award winners include:
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award, presented by ProTeam: 4M Building Solutions
- Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award: Bolana Enterprises Inc.
- New Member of the Year Award: CClean
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award: Michael Diamond AffinEco, LLC
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service: Jamie Henry, Bee Line Support
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award: Dontez L. Hobbs Sr., ESS Clean Inc.
- Industry Service Award: TEAM Software Inc.
- Emerging Leader Award Presented by Contracting Profits: Terell Weg, MSNW
- Skip Marsden Education Award: ESS Clean Inc.
A complete list of winners can be found on BSCAI’s website.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.