BSCAI Seeks Submissions for 2021 CLEAN AwardsJune 4, 2021
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) is now accepting nominations for its 2021 CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honors BSCAI members for their contributions to the association. This year’s award categories include:
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award®
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award, presented by Hillyard Inc.
- Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award
- Arthur C. Barraclough Co. Community Service Award
- Contracting Profits Emerging Leader Award
- New Member of the Year Award.
The deadline for submissions is July 30. For more information, visit BSCAI’s website.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.