Cintas Announces Finalists for America’s Best Restroom ContestSeptember 28, 2020
Judges for the 19th annual America’s Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have selected the program’s 10 finalists.
Established by Cintas in 2002, the award program honors businesses that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list, and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public may vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/us through October 19. The winner and runners-up will be announced in late fall, and the most popular entries will be enshrined in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame. The grand prize winner will also receive a Cintas UltraClean® restroom cleaning along with US$2,500 worth of facility services.
The 10 finalists are:
- AirTrain JFK’S Jamaica Station – New York
- Bancroft Park – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – DFW Airport, Texas
- Gaslight Bar & Grill – Cincinnati
- Greeley Square Park – New York
- Kimpton Muse Hotel – New York
- Portland Japanese Garden – Portland, Oregon
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Swift’s Attic – Austin, Texas
- The Guild Hotel – San Diego.
For more information on Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest, visit www.bestrestroom.com/us/.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, mats, first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.