Cintas Names Finalists for America’s Best Restroom ContestAugust 7, 2019
Judges for the 18th annual America’s Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have selected the program’s 10 finalists.
Established by Cintas in 2002, the award program honors businesses that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public may vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/us through September 13. The winner and runner-up will be announced in late fall, and the most popular entries will be enshrined in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame. The grand prize winner will also receive US$2,500 worth of facility services from Cintas.
The 10 finalists are:
- Butcher and the Brewer – Cleveland, Ohio
- Jianna Restaurant – Greenville, S.C.
- Jupiter Next – Portland, Ore.
- La Belle Helene – Charlotte, N.C.
- LaGuardia Airport Terminal B – New York
- Mourad – San Francisco
- Nashville Zoo – Nashville, Tenn.
- Natick Mall – Natick, Mass.
- New Museum of Contemporary Art – New York
- Sea-Tac Airport North Satellite Terminal – Seattle.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.