Cintas Reveals Finalists for America’s Best Restroom ContestSeptember 25, 2017
Judges for the 16th annual America’s Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have selected the program’s 10 finalists.
Established by Cintas in 2002, the award program honors businesses that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public may vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/us through October 27. Cintas will announce the winner, which will receive US$2,500 in Cintas services along with enshrinement in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame, in late fall.
The 10 finalists are:
- Carmel Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- Doughnut Plant, New York, NY
- Elsa, New York, NY
- La Boucherie on 71, Los Angeles, CA
- OdySea Aquarium, Scottsdale, AZ
- Off the Waffle, Portland, OR
- Palmetto Brewery, Charleston, SC
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, Chicago, IL
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, CA
- Sinema Restaurant + Bar, Nashville, TN.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.