Ecolab Forms Food Safety Advisory BoardMay 25, 2018
Ecolab, Inc. recently established its Ecolab Food Safety Advisory Board.
Comprised of Ecolab employees and industry experts, the board will assist the company with creating and implementing products and services aimed at advancing food safety in processing, retail, and industrial facilities throughout the world.
The members of the Ecolab Food Safety Advisory Board include:
- Mary Wagner, Ph.D., president of MK Wagner and Associates
- Scott Brooks, DVM, president of River Run Consulting
- Hal King, Ph.D., president of Public Health Innovations
- Mick Miklos, CP-FS, program director for the National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- Elsa Murano, Ph.D., professor and president emerita at Texas A&M University
- Payton Pruett, Ph.D., president of Practical Food Safety Solutions.
With annual sales of US$14 billion and more than 48,000 associates, Ecolab, Inc. specializes in cleaning, sanitizing, food safety, and infection prevention products and services in more than 170 countries. For more information, visit www.ecolab.com.