Enhance Your Facility’s Image With This Month’s Free CMM WebinarDecember 1, 2021
Registration is now open for CMM’s free educational webinar, Enhancing Facility Image—Beyond Appearances, at 1 p.m. EST/noon CST, December 14.
The final CMM webinar of the year will dive into the topic of creating a better facility image, but not just what is on the surface—what those who work in or visit buildings initially see and experience.
Attendees will learn:
- Why we are stuck on cleaning for appearance rather than cleaning for health, and what we can do about it
- The impact of certification and accreditation programs on facility image
- How to convince cleaning staff of the value of the science of cleaning
- What security concerns should be part of a facility management health and safety program
- How to identify and maximize better performers on their team
- What high-level management expects from cleaning staff
- How to move past the pandemic effect on cleaning and maintenance
- Ways to identify the “low-hanging fruit” of improving building cleaning and maintenance
- How to increase productivity even if additional staff can’t be brought on
- And much more!
Participants of this complimentary webinar can ask their toughest questions and bring up issues they deal with day-to-day in a live Q&A session with a panel of cleaning experts.
The webinar is free; however, registration is required.