GOJO Announces GBAC STAR Grant RecipientsOctober 27, 2021
GOJO Industries has revealed the recipients of a grant that helps qualifying airports seek Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC) STAR™ Facility Accreditation.
The program offers GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation grants to qualifying U.S. airports, allowing them to demonstrate a commitment to enhanced cleaning, disinfection, and infection prevention efforts that protect the health and safety of travelers.
The following airports received grants from GOJO as part of this year’s program:
- Albany International Airport (ALB – Albany, New York)
- Albert J. Ellis Airport (OAJ – Richlands, North Carolina)
- Brownsville South Padre Island International Airport (BRO – Brownsville, Texas)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE – Cleveland, Ohio)
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS – Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Dayton International Airport (DAY – Vandalia, Ohio)
- Edmonton International Airport (CYEG – Alberta, Canada)
- Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB – Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX – Jacksonville, Florida)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI – West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (JFK, EWR, LGA, SWF, TEB – New York, New York).
“We are very grateful that GOJO has provided us with this grant to ensure Cleveland Hopkins International Airport will maintain its aggressive disinfection and infectious disease prevention program throughout this pandemic and beyond,” said John Goersmeyer, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport communications officer. “This accreditation assures that we are well equipped to keep our travelers safe as we continue the battle to end to this pandemic once and for all.”
Learn more about GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation at gbac.org/star.
Find accredited facilities and those pursuing accreditation via the GBAC STAR Facility Directory at gbac.org/directory.
GOJO Industries, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with offices worldwide. GOJO produces a variety of hand- and skin-care-related products for various markets, including health care, food processing, manufacturing, automotive, education, government, and military. For more information, visit www.gojo.com.