IOPFDA Announces 2021 Scholarship RecipientsJune 8, 2021
The scholarship committee for the Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association (IOPFDA), a division of ISSA, has announced the recipients of its 2021 scholarships.
Chaired by IOPFDA President Charlie Kennedy, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Kennedy Office Supply in Raleigh, North Carolina, the committee, which determines the scholarships, was pleased to award US$50,000 to college students in the U.S.
The top four students will receive the following scholarship awards:
|Recipient Name||IOPFDA Member Organization|
|Eliana Levy ($5,000 scholarship)||Global Office Solutions|
|Ashley Nieman ($4,000 scholarship)||Eakes Office Solution|
|David Eusebio ($3,000 scholarship)||Office Express|
|Jada Strickland ($2,000 scholarship)||S.P. Richards|
The following students will receive a $1,000 scholarship awards:
- Nancy Ballard, GOPD
- Macey Wilton, Wilton’s Office Works
- Venessa Yefimchuk, S.P. Richards
- Katie Henderson, iOffice/iCopy LLC
- Colton Porter, Porter’s Office Products
- Mikayla Wright, Forms & Supply Inc.
- Ryan Fry, Guernsey Officed Products
- Abbie Dicken, Smead
- Gina Melaragni, Essendant
- Kelly Layden, S.P. Richards
- Barrett Broome, Young Office
- Beverly De Dual, OEC Office Equipment Co.
- Gabriel Volz, Ritters Office Outfitters
- Melanie Martinez, Essendant
- Logan Salcido, Stinson’s Distribution Center
- Bryan Grinde, Essendant
- Kagan Estes, Coastal Office Solutions
- Elena Shulikov, S.P. Richards
- Cameron Kilpatrick, S.P. Richards
- Grace Snakenberg, S.P. Richards
- Aidan Lindon, Smead
- Kael Estes, Coastal Office Solutions
- Morgan Huelsmann, Essendant
- Macey Kravil, S.P. Richards
- Dillon McKinney, Eakes Office Solution
- Matthew Coleman, S.P. Richards
- Taylor Phillips, Essendant
- Jocie Mash, Smead
- Caleb Magee, Leavenworth Paper & Office Supply
- Madeline DeDual, OEC Office Equipment Co.
- Mollie Hludik, Warren’s Office Supply
- Layla May, Essendant
- Kacie Whitley, Benton-Thomas Office Products
- Tyreke Green, McCartney’s Inc.
- Anastasia Baird, Essendant
- Mohamed Taylor, S.P. Richards.
“On behalf of the IOPFDA, I would like to congratulate these outstanding students. Each of these young men and women have demonstrated intelligence, leadership, and motivation. We believe each student will continue their development in college to on to impact the future positively. It is an honor for us to make an investment in these students, and we extend our best wishes to each of the new IOPFDA Scholars and their families,” said Kennedy.
The Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association (IOPFDA), a division of ISSA, was formed in 1904 and has more than 600 members consisting of office products and furniture dealers, manufacturers, wholesalers, manufacturer representatives, and industry service providers across the United States. IOPFDA provides independent office products and furniture dealers with the information, knowledge, and tools they need to help them be successful in today’s ever-evolving business environment. For more information about IOPFDA, visit www.iopfda.org or call Mike Tucker at (410) 493-9491.