January/February CMM Digital Edition Now AvailableFebruary 7, 2022
CMM’s first issue of 2022 is now available digitally through cmmonline.com.
This issue offers tips for safer and more sustainable infection prevention practice, details on how air ventilation can prevent the spread of infectious disease, and leadership lessons and practical tips for improving cleaning operations.
Here’s a quick look at more you’ll find in this issue:
- Guiding Your Facility’s Approach to Infection Prevention
- How to establish a roadmap for safer and more sustainable environmental cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality + Air Purification
- Ventilation can prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Time to Step Up
- How to transition from working “in” the business to working “on” the business
- Sustainable Solutions
- Four questions addressing cleaning performance
- Leading With Trust, Transparency, and Teamwork
- Overcoming five common leadership challenges in the cleaning industry
- Disinfection Protocols for Public Buildings
- From choosing the right products to using them correctly, proper disinfection requires guidance suitable for all facilities.