May/June Cleanfax Digital Edition Now AvailableJune 1, 2020
A lot is changing in the world right now. The May/June 2020 Cleanfax looks at ways to grow or maintain our businesses in the face of social, well-being, and economic disarray. This month’s issue covers:
- COVID-19: The Aftermath for the Cleaning and Restoration Industries: An industry mainstay makes predictions on the future and how companies can prepare
- Insight on Forensic Restoration: A look at the ins and outs of the specialty niche from its leading expert
- Online Learning: The New Normal: A guide to different web-based options available today and what to expect moving forward
- Remediation for Hypersensitive Individuals: Methods and procedures of remediation for this group explained through an expert interview
- Success on Water Losses: Best practices for using the IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide.
Visit Cleanfax’s table of contents to see everything that’s available in the May/June issue.