Sodexo Serves Best College FoodOctober 30, 2017
The Daily Meal included eight Sodexo-operated college dining programs on its 2017 list of the Best Colleges for Food.
Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA, was No. 3 on the list and praised for sourcing locally grown produce and humanely raised meat. Northwestern University in Evanston, IL, was ranked No. 5 for fun events hosted by the dining services staff, such as Battle of the Chefs.
The five other Sodexo-operated colleges on the list include:
- Franklin and Marshal College (Lancaster, PA)
- Tulane University (New Orleans, LA)
- Harvey Mudd College (Claremont, CA)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, GA)
- Rollins College (Winter Park, FL)
- Muhlenberg College (Allentown, PA)
For more information click here.
Sodexo is a global provider of integrated food- and facilities-management services with more than 380,000 employees in 80 countries. For more information, visit www.sodexo.com.