First Women's Network for the Global Cleaning Community
Committed to developing female professionals at all levels and experience, the ISSA Hygieia Network is a vibrant, worldwide community open to ISSA members of any gender.
Members will receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Educational webinars
- Networking events
- Industry recognition
- Scholarship opportunities
- Women empowerment
- Mentorship program.
By joining the ISSA Hygieia Network, you can help build a sustainable future, where all women and men in the industry are equally empowered.
ISSA Hygieia Network Scholarship
The ISSA Hygieia Network Educational Fund provides scholarship and academic support for students interested in pursuing an associate's or bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, human resources, procurement, or other approved bachelor's or associate's degree programs.
Award for scholarships will be made to full-time students pursuing graduate or undergraduate degrees in fully accredited four-year colleges or universities.
Scholarship awards will be made on the basis of merit, individual accomplishments, and evidence of leadership. Financial need and other special circumstances may also be considered.
Congratulations to the 2017 ISSA/Hygieia Network Scholarship recipient, Katelyn Bard! Read more about Katelyn Bard, here.
The ISSA Hygieia Network presents its first webinar in November. Stay tuned, there's more to come.
IHN Mentoring Program- NEW!
The IHN Mentoring Program facilitates and encourages professional development to its members at any stage in their career. The program aims to develop strong leadership in addition to support members in developing their professional skills and expanding their learning circles. Click here, to view more details on the IHN mentorship program.
We are pleased to inform you that we are now accepting mentee applications: Sign Up Here!
Be a Sponsor
There are a number of ways for relevant organizations to get involved with the ISSA Hygieia Network. Corporate sponsorship forms the basis of this and demonstrates the cause of the ISSA Hygieia Network's activities. Click here, to download a Hygieia Sponsorship Form.
2017 Hygieia Sponsors
ISSA Hygieia Network Awards
The ISSA Hygieia Network will hold its third annual awards event during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America in Las Vegas, NV.
The following awards will be given during the 2017 ISSA/Hygieia Opening Ceremony:
- Member of the Year: Recognizing a member who has made an outstanding contribution to the cleaning industry through their involvement in activities that fulfill one or more of the IHN's goals and objectives.
- Rising Star of the Year Award: Same principles as the previous one, but eligible to women aged under 35 only.
- Man of the Year Award: For a senior-level man who is dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in the cleaning industry through mentoring.
- Employer of the Year Award: Recognizes the company that best promotes women's interests.
- The Eidyia Award: Open to companies or individuals leading efforts to reduce illiteracy rates within the industry's workforce.
- Special Honors Award: In addition to competitive awards, the ISSA Hygieia Network Council may bestow special honors on deserving individuals or institutions at its discretion.
You may submit your nominations for each award to Hannah Kennedy at email@example.com.
For more information about the ISSA Hygieia Network contact ISSA's Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-225-4772, or 847-982-0800.