Welcome to ISSA Next Gen
Accessible by: anyone
The New and Improved ISSA Young Executive Society
ISSA Next Gen replaces the current Young Executive Society (YES) program and is more in alignment with ISSA’s organizational objectives and industry needs. The program has an age limit of 40 to be a member, but alumni and other industry professionals over the age of 40 are welcome to participate as mentors to younger professionals, present at ISSA Next Gen events, and contribute to the newsletters and ISSA publications. This is an exciting step forward for this much-needed program.
What’s Different with ISSA Next Gen?
The program offers some new benefits and initiatives including:
- Two distinct education and training tracks:
- ISSA Young Emerging Leaders for young professionals looking to move up to the next level in their careers
- ISSA Young Executive Development for young professionals who are already in executive roles and looking to round out their leadership skills
- Inclusivity: Membership in this new program is open to all ISSA member companies in the U.S. and Canada. No separate fee required to be a part of the ISSA Next Gen community effective 2019.
- Mentorship: The program offers opportunities for industry professionals over the age of 40 to engage and develop young talent
- PLUS: ISSA Next Gen will partner closely with ISSA Charities that encompasses:
- Cleaning for a Reason, providing free home cleaning for families affected by cancer
- ISSA Scholars, offering scholarships, and internships to ISSA member companies and their employees
- ISSA Hygieia Network, empowering women in the cleaning industry through education and mentorship.
What Stays the Same?
- The professional development workshops, seminars, webinars, and complimentary networking events will continue under the ISSA Next Gen brand.
- This new program will be administered by the former YES committee, transitioning now as the ISSA Next Gen committee.
Questions? Contact Heather Lau, at firstname.lastname@example.org.