Say YES to Career Success
ISSA’s Young Executive Society (YES) brings together professionals under the age of 45, and YES alumni within ISSA member companies, to create a community that fosters career growth. This is where our future leaders hone their skills and seasoned experts share their experience to benefit the industry as a whole. Join YES today!
Get information on the YES mentorship program here.
Check out photos from YES events during 2017 ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America Trade Show and ISSA Convention at the social media pages below:
|Join our online community!|
YES Program Vision:
To further professional development within the industry, broaden competency levels, and create a strong foundation for the next generation of industry leaders.
YES Program Mission:
To connect, develop, and empower young professionals by creating a nurturing community of like-minded, ambitious, and diverse professionals that interact with one another through programs that fulfill the need for success and personal and professional growth.
Our mission will be accomplished by:
- Offering personal and professional development opportunities through education, training, and networking events throughout the year
- Encouraging current industry leaders to invest in their young professionals and therefore in their future industry leaders
- Providing members with access to business leaders and decision makers
- Offering mentoring opportunities with business leaders
- Promoting work life balance through social and civic activities that are fun, innovative, and memorable
Join YES today!
YES is administered by ISSA staff and a select committee of YES coordinators. See the coordinators here.