The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announced the winners of its 2018 CLEAN Awards.
The winners were recognized last month during the 2018 BSCAI Annual Convention, which was co-located in Dallas, TX, with ISSA Show North America 2018.
This year’s award winners include:
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award: Janelle Bruland
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service: Yasser Youssef
- New Member of the Year Award: SparkleTeam
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award: Marlo Woolcott, ESS Clean, Inc.
- Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award: 4M Building Solutions
- Industry Service Award: Tacony Corp.
- Skip Marsden Education Award: Enviro-Clean Services, Inc.
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award: 4M Building Solutions.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.