The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) is now accepting nominations for its 2018 CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honors BSCAI members for their contributions to the association. This year’s award categories include:
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award, presented by ProTeam, Inc.
- Image Award
- Safety Award, presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
- Industry Service Award
- Arthur C. Barraclough Co. Community Service Award
- BSCAI Building Service Employee of the Year Award, presented by Hillyard, Inc.
- New Member of the Year Award.
The deadline for submissions is July 31. For more information, click here.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.