The Cleaning Industry Research Institute International (CIRI) recently announced the latest membership update to its Science Advisory Council (SAC).
Steven M. Spivak, Ph.D. has been named SAC chair. Spivak succeeds Dr. Michael Berry who conceived and founded the council. In addition to Spivak, CIRI’s SAC also includes:
- Eugene C. Cole, director of research for LRC Indoor Testing & Research
- Richard Shaughnessy, Ph.D., director of the indoor air quality research program at the University of Tulsa
- Greg Whiteley, Ph.D. chairman of Whiteley Corp. and an adjunct fellow in the School of Medicine at Western Sydney University
- Ralph Moon, Ph.D., principal with GHD Services, Inc.
- John Richter, MSME, technical director with Kaivac, Inc.
The Cleaning Industry Research Institute’s (CIRI) mission is to raise awareness about the importance of cleaning through scientific research. Its goal is to expand on existing research, help its members to be more effective, improve people’s understanding about the importance of cleaning, and influence the development of public policy. For more information, visit www.ciriscience.org.