ISSA is proud to announce the companies that were granted internships this summer through the 2018 ISSA Charities Internship Grant Program (formerly known as the ISSA Foundation Internship Grant Program).
The ISSA Charities Internship Grant Program encourages members to create new positions within their organization as a tool to attract new young talent to the industry. The intern should be a full-time student at a college, junior college, or vocational school who is returning to school in the fall. The grants are available to manufacturers, distributors, building service contractors, and residential cleaning member companies of ISSA and are issued on a first-come basis assuming the applicants meet the eligibility requirements listed within the application.
ISSA Charities awarded seven internship grants this summer. Congratulations to the following grant recipients!
- CM Cleaning Solutions – Marina del Rey, CA
- Correlated Products, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
- Do You Need Me? Cleaning Professionals – Warrington, PA
- Earth Friendly Products – Cypress, CA
- Essential Industries, Inc. – Merton, WI
- Innovative Office Supplies – Burnsville, MN
- Sears Maid Services – Columbus, OH.
View the full press release here.