Fourteen ISSA-member and –member affiliated companies have been named to Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for 2017.
In compiling its annual list of the top 500 employers, Forbes surveyed more than 30,000 U.S. workers from more than 5,000 companies. Employees were queried on their willingness to recommend their employer to other workers within their industry.
Forbes recognized the following ISSA-member organizations:
- Cargill Salt
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, parent company of Dial Professional
- ITW Professional Brands
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp., parent company of Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Newell Rubbermaid, Inc., parent company of Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Procter & Gamble, parent company of Procter & Gamble Professional
- SC Johnson, parent company of SC Johnson Professional
- Sealed Air Corp., parent company of Sealed Air Diversey Care
- Wegmans Food Markets.
To view Forbes’ complete list, click here.