Metro Toronto Convention Centre – North Hall
255 Front Street West, Toronto, Canada
June 11 – 13, 2019
ISSA Show Canada will have a unique and interactive trade show floor that will host exhibitor booths, education sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, and various networking receptions. This design has been proven to provide much more exposure for our valued show exhibitors, and will create a larger, combined space that will provide exhibitors with more opportunities to see and speak with show delegates.
A booth at ISSA Show Canada will enable you to:
- Showcase your products and services in front of thousands of customers and prospects.
- Develop strong and profitable relationships with senior decision makers who have buying power.
- Engage a wide range of professionals involved in the Canadian real estate and building maintenance industries.
- Meet and present your offerings to qualified buyers.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Launch or introduce new products and services.
- Take on-site orders.
- Meet new supplier partners.
- See what your competitors are offering and keep them in your rear-view mirror. Your competition will also be present, so make sure the show sales leads don’t go their way.
- Hear about current trends, new technologies and other important issues that affect your clients’ day-to-day building operations through a very robust education program with top-notch presenters.
For more information on exhibiting at ISSA Show Canada 2019, visit issashowcanada.com.