The One Show for Facility Solutions
October 29-November 1, 2018 | Exhibits: October 30 – Nov. 1, 2018
Kay Bailey Hutchinson, Dallas, TX, USA
Priority Point Program
The ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Priority Point Loyalty Program is the loyalty reward system for current ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America exhibitors who are active members of ISSA. Active ISSA member companies with least 1 Seniority Point (described below) are eligible to participate in the 2018 Booth Selection. ISSA will calculate Total Priority Points using the criteria below to determine the order companies select booth space for ISSA/INTERLCEAN North America 2018.
Priority Point Program Criteria:
- Seniority Points
- Number of years a company exhibits at ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America as an active ISSA member.
If a company acquires/purchases another company who possesses seniority, it would assume the seniority with the greatest amount of points.
- If an exhibiting company goes through the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America official housing vendor in 2017, the participating company will receive 1 point. To be eligible, hotel reservation must be booked by August 1, 2017.
Priority points are given to current ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America exhibiting sponsors as follows (Spends are for 2017 Sponsorships):
- 4 points = Platinum Sponsor – Spend $40,000+
- 3 Points = Gold Sponsor – Spend 30,000 - $39,999
- 2 Points = Silver Sponsor – Spend $20,000 - $29,999
- 1 Points = Bronze Sponsor – Spend $10,000 - $19,999
- One point per every 100 sqft of exhibit space on application. e.g. (10’ x 10’ = 1 point, 10’ x 20’ = 2 points, 20’ x 20’ = 4 points, 20’ x 50’=10 points)
- Two consecutive absences from the annual ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Show will result in loss of seniority points permanently and is not eligible to participate in the Booth Selection.
- If a company exhibits the prior year and not the current exhibit year, 5 points are deducted from the company’s seniority permanently.
- Upon ISSA receiving a completed 2018 online application and deposit, point totals are e-mailed to the Exhibit contact of all applicants through a confirmation e-mail.
- Exhibitor priority points have been very carefully calculated, and, we believe accurately reflect the status of each participant. However, if you believe your company’s point total is incorrect, email the ISSA/INTERCLEAN Sales Team.
- In the event of a tie of total priority points, the date and time in which the Exhibit Application is received for ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2018 will be the deciding factor.
- The priority point system is subject to cancellation, change or modification by ISSA at any time without prior notice.
|ISSA/INTERCLEAN events are brought to you by:|