When: July 11-12, 2017
Where: Dallas, TX
You can see for yourself why Dallas, TX, is the ideal location for ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2018 during Discover Dallas, presented by ISSA and Visit Dallas. During this two-day summit, you'll not only experience first-hand all that Dallas has to offer, but you'll also have the opportunity to meet with key trade show partners, such as GES, Experient, onPeak, and Map Your Show to learn more about the services available for ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America.
To find out more about why Dallas is the perfect destination for the 2018 show, click here.
- Discover Dallas and become familiar with the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center
- Work one-on-one with ISSA staff and Trade Show partners to maximize your ROI
- Claim your hotel block before all other exhibitors and attendees have access
- Start your planning and budget process for 2018
- Explore promotional and sponsorships opportunities for 2017 and 2018 ISSA/INTERCLEAN
- Network with fellow exhibitors
- Learn how to increase efficiencies and save money. Trade Show partners in attendance
- GES - General Contractor
- Visit Dallas - Host City
- Experient - Registration & Lead Retrieval Provider
- OnPeak - Housing Provider
- Map Your Show - Online Directory Provider
- Audio Visual Provider
- Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center - Utilities, Catering, and more...
- July 11, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.: Opening Session
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Venue Tours and Trade Show partners Meetings
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.: Dinner & Networking provided by ISSA
- July 12, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: Exhibitor Summit Breakfast provided by ISSA
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: OPTIONAL Venue Tours and Trade Show partners Meetings *If no additional time is needed to meet with staff or partners, you may join us for breakfast before departing to the airport.
Hotel and Travel Details
ISSA has negotiated a discounted rate of US$109 at the Omni Dallas, conveniently connected to the convention center. Rooms must be reserved by June 1, 2017. All guest room charges are the responsibility of the exhibiting company.Book your hotel room online or call 1-800-THE-OMNI (843-6664) and mention the "ISSA/INTERCLEAN Exhibitor Meeting" to receive the discounted room rate.
ISSA will provide dinner on July 11, and breakfast on July 12. All other meals are the responsibility of the participating company.
Transportation, including airfare and taxi to and from the airport, are the responsibility of the participating company. Transportation to and from dinner on July 11 will be provided by ISSA.
Experience Dallas Like a Local
While in town, take advantage of all the city has to offer. From attractions to nightlife, Dallas has something for everyone. Resources, tools, and information about the city are housed in one convenient website to help you make the most of your time in the city!
2018 ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America
Dates: October 29- November 1, 2018
Exhibit Dates: October 30- November 1, 2018
Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSA/INTERCLEAN events are brought to you by: