ISSA Member Benefits Africa
ISSA is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning. Worldwide members benefit from ISSA’s education and certification, networking opportunities, market studies, and business tools.
ISSA membership provides a variety of resources and support for African companies, both complimentary and through member discounts. Do you need help in costing projects? Are you looking for ways to increase your professionalism and stand out as a preferred vendor for your customers? Being a part of the only global association for the cleaning industry helps you differentiate and grow to the next level of success.
Are you based in South Africa? Contact us and explore the joint ISSA membership with the National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA).
- Member login to ISSA’s online library of free videos, articles, publications, and more.
- ISSA member logo to display on your corporate materials and website
- Get found in the ISSA online Buyer’s Guide and find business partners and suppliers there as well.
- Learn with ISSA’s webinars, most of them are free for ISSA members and many recordings are available in the ISSA library.
- The ISSA Value of Clean toolkit with interesting facts and figures you can use to help prove the value you bring to your customer’s bottom line.
- ISSA Infection Prevention toolkit to help explain how cleaning can reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Ability to embed ISSA videos into your website.
Looking for even more benefits? Find more ISSA benefits on our website.
Special ISSA Member Discounts
You can enjoy the following events or items at the ISSA member discount rate*:
- ISSA Online Learning Institute, the platform for online education and virtual training
- ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) training courses, held in Africa
- Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS certification): Third-party audit for cleaning contractors
- SAPCA Cleantex Executive Summit
- The 612 Cleaning Times & Tasks Metric, a downloadable Excel file that helps you define how long it takes to perform necessary cleaning tasks (workloading resources).
- InfoClean 2.0 Workloading Software, a downloadable program that helps you cost the correct labor hours needed to get the job done (workloading resources).
Please contact Alexandra Adams, ISSA Program Development Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information or to subscribe to the educational training videos.
*Some items can be paid in ZAR while other items are paid in USD or Euro.