ISSA-GBAC Bio-Remediation & Response Fundamentals Workshop
This class will have an emphasis on the Wuhan Coronavirus – 2019nCoV and is presented by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA.
Individuals who successfully complete the GBAC Bio-Remediation and Response Fundamentals Workshop receive a course certificate of completion and obtain the designation of GBAC Forensic Restoration Technician.
The GBAC Forensic Restoration Technician Certification is valid for two years from the date the workshop is taken.
GBAC-trained professionals bring increased value to their employers and customers by demonstrating competence to carry out their responsibilities and by achieving high standards of excellence, professionalism, and continuous learning. By earning GBAC certifications, professionals will reap the benefits of safer workplaces, career development and national recognition among colleagues.
The GBAC Bio-Remediation and Response Fundamentals Workshop is intended to strengthen skills and build knowledge by:
- Teaching preventative, response, infection control, and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations. This session will have an emphasis on the Wuhan Coronavirus.
- Introducing innovative cutting-edge solutions, technologies and how to use them. Participants will have the opportunity to performing hands on exercises with real equipment and solutions.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) review and the importance of proper donning and doffing procedures;
- Providing your business and team members a competitive advantage by building and enhancing their skills in the area of bio-response and remediation to biohazards.
- This particular session will also cover the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for the sanitization and disinfection of spaces that may be contaminated with infectious biohazardous materials.
The GBAC Bio-Remediation and Response Fundamentals Workshop is designed for hospital environmental services professionals, in-house service providers, building service providers, residential and hotel housekeeping, cleaning professionals, K-12 and academic in-house service providers, infection control professionals, bio-safety professionals, and related professions.
Cost: US$1750 ISSA Member $2500 Non-Member
Join ISSA to get the ISSA Member price for the class. The cost for an ISSA individual membership is $220!
Closest Hotel: Holiday Inn Express and Suites
1007 N. Hwy 67, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
|DATE:||February 4 - 5, 2020|
|LOCATION:||1471 American WayStanley Restoration Training FacilityCedar Hill, TX, United States|
|CONTACT:||Patty Olinger, GBAC Executive Director 678-430-1044 email@example.com http://www.gbac.org|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose02/4/2020 08:00 AM02/5/2020 05:00 PMAmerica/Indiana/Knox ISSA-GBAC Bio-Remediation & Response Fundamentals Workshop
This class will have an emphasis on the Wuhan Coronavirus – 2019nCoV and is presented by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), … full detailStanley Restoration Training Facility
Stanley Restoration Training Facility
1471 American Way, Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USA
Patty Olinger, GBAC Executive Director