Healthy Hospitals Specialist Certification Program
Are you a healthcare cleaning service professional keen to further develop your knowledge and expertise and validate your current working experience with a worldwide certification?
Then enroll in the IEHA online training course on December 2 and become a certified Healthy Hospital Specialist.
By joining this live in-depth course delivered virtually by Michael Patterson, Executive Director at the International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA), a division of ISSA, you will learn the latest guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, how environmental service (EVS) professionals can work with colleagues and how they can prioritize areas that pose immediate safety risks.
The program will cover:
• Cleaning for health (removal, containment, electrostatics, UV-C, and more)
• Most effective cleaning methods in terms of infection prevention control
• Importance of wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and how to handle it correctly
• Green cleaning (chemicals and processes)
• Metrics (integrated cleaning and measurement or ICM)
It will also include additional reading material and an online exam.
Who should attend:
• Directors of environmental services or housekeeping
• Project managers, managers, or supervisors in the EVS or housekeeping industry
• Team leads in the EVS or housekeeping.
Price: ISSA Members US$289*, Non-Members $349
Register now, there are limited seats available to ensure an interactive online environment.
*Please contact Alexandra Adams at email@example.com to receive the member discount code!
Please note: Reservations for this event are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can transfer your seat to a co-worker/colleague.
December 2 2020, 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Alexandra Adams +49 6131 6367824 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose12/2/2020 01:30 PM12/2/2020 06:00 PMEurope/Berlin Healthy Hospitals Specialist Certification Program
Are you a healthcare cleaning service professional keen to further develop your knowledge and expertise and validate your current working experience with … full detail