Sorry, your location could not be determined.This Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) educational webinar, sponsored by Kaivac and Coastwide Professional, and Tork will teach you best practices for restroom care in the age of COVID-19. Improve your cleaning results by following new regulatory guidelines and avoid common mistakes that may be short-circuiting your cleaning and disinfecting protocols. Gain practical tips from industry veterans on how to rethink your restroom for today’s needs and beyond.
Who should attend: BSCs, in-house custodial managers, front-line supervisors, facility service providers, training personnel—anyone involved in overseeing or performing restroom cleaning and maintenance!
What you will learn:
• How to conform to U.S. CDC and OSHA guidelines for coronavirus cleaning and prevention
• Common mistakes that short-circuit your cleaning and disinfecting best efforts and how to avoid them
• How toilet plume and restroom equipment contribute to the spread of pathogens
• Overlooked areas of your restroom (sanitary disposal units, changing tables, door latches) and how to properly clean them
• Ideas for pandemic-proofing your restroom for today and the future with new design and technology.
Presenters you will meet:
• Gary Clipperton, founder and president of National Pro Clean Corp. and founder of Pro Clean College, a recognized IICRC Basic Skills school
• Joel Craddock, president of Doc’s Facilities Solutions and master trainer for ISSA CMI certification programs
Please join us for this hour-long session with these two cleaning industry veterans with nearly 80 years of experience combined! You will have a chance to ask the experts your questions during a live Q&A session during the presentation.
Reserve your spot today!
The webinar is free, however, registration is required.
October 22 2020, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Timezone: America/Chicago