Virtual Conference: Career Wake Up Calls During Market Disruptions
In business, disruption can be devastating or a tremendous opportunity. Consider the disparate paths of Netflix vs. Blockbuster, Amazon vs. traditional retailers, or even Uber and Lyft vs. established taxi services. But how does disruption impact your career? And how might you leverage the opportunity that disruption presents so you emerge victorious like some of the companies above?
In ISSA Hygieia Network’s upcoming Networking and Leadership Virtual Conference, industry leaders Wendy May, Senior Vice President of Field Sales at Cintas Corp., and Shea H. Murtaugh, President of Hoffmann Murtaugh, will share the lessons they’ve learned in times of market disruption that you can apply to help advance your career.
A panel discussion moderated by Saundra Hanberry, President and CEO of Colker Co., will facilitate additional ideas and strategies. Each attendee will also participate in the popular virtual break-out sessions featuring smaller group conversation, sharing, and networking.
In this conference you will:
- Identify the warning signs when it is time for you to up-grade your skills to remain relevant
- Learn how to volunteer for new assignments and market yourself for new roles
- Determine how to position your skills and experience to our evolving industry
- Develop strategies to leverage your network when times are difficult
- Learn how to maintain a positive attitude and thrive during periods of change
- Connect and network with peer members
- Share and discuss tips and strategies.
Founder and President
Senior Vice President for Field Sales
President and CEO
September 22 2021, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Dr. Felicia L. Townsend, Hygieia Network Program Director (224) 534-5059 [email protected] https://hygieianetwork.org/conferences-hygieia/|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose09/22/2021 11:00 AM09/22/2021 01:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Virtual Conference: Career Wake Up Calls During Market Disruptions
In business, disruption can be devastating or a tremendous opportunity. Consider the disparate paths of Netflix vs. Blockbuster, Amazon vs. traditional retailers, … full detail