Webinar: What’s Up With Ingredient Disclosure?
Join us for an informative webinar that will provide attendees with:
- A detailed summary of the California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act of 2017, and its ingredient disclosure requirements
- Details and the implications of the August 27 New York State Supreme Court decision declaring the New York cleaning product ingredient disclosure program to be null and void.
Effective January 1, 2020, companies must comply with the California web-based ingredient disclosure requirements for cleaning products; and by January 1, 2021, companies must comply with the label ingredient disclosure requirements of California. It is imperative that manufacturers and distributors are in compliance to ensure the uninterrupted sale of their cleaning products.
Let ISSA help you comply! Attend this information packed webinar where you will learn the following about the California ingredient disclosure requirements:
- Categories of cleaning products subject to disclosure
- Cleaning products exempt from disclosure
- Ingredient information that must be displayed on the website
- Ingredient information that must be displayed on the product label
- Protection of confidential business information
- Effective dates and updates.
REGISTRATION FEE: US$49/ISSA Members; $79/Nonmembers
October 9 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|CONTACT:||John Nothdurft firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose10/9/2019 12:00 PM10/9/2019 01:30 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: What’s Up With Ingredient Disclosure?
Join us for an informative webinar that will provide attendees with: A detailed summary of the California Cleaning Product Right to Know … full detail