C.C.T. - Certified Custodial Technician
The Custodial Technician Training and Certification program was developed by CMI more than 50 years ago and has been helping cleaning operations adopt best practices ever since. The program is designed for front line custodians and teaches basic and advanced skills in all areas of commercial building cleaning.
Our Custodial Technician Training program is split into Basic and Advanced Levels. The Basic Level includes six modules, and the Advanced Level contains three modules. Each module covers a different cleaning subject and each has a corresponding certification exam. Don't miss out on special deals on the NEW Version 6 Custodial Technician handbooks! To purchase, contact Mark Warner (email@example.com) or T.J. Grim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 800-225-4772.
The Custodial Technician course can be taught onsite or taken as a home study program.
Custodial Technician Basic Version 6
(Daily Maintenance Tasks)
**NEW for 2018, the Basic handbook and online certification exam is available in SPANISH - GO HERE to order the BASIC Spanish independent (home study) course available on issa.com's online bookstore..
Custodial Technician Advanced Version 6
(Project Style Tasks)
CMI’s Custodial Technician Training program will:
- Enhance your company’s image
- Improve morale and reduce turnover
- Motivate employees
- Recognize achievements and provide advancement opportunities
- Evaluate employee performance according to set standards
- Identify areas that require additional training
The Custodial Technician program is your best source for:
- In-depth knowledge on chemical properties, dilutions and proper applications
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Chemical Safety
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Hard Floor Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Carpet Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Restroom Care & Shower Room Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Disinfection, including Bloodborne Pathogens and OSHA Clean-Up Protocols
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Above-the-Floor Cleaning, including glass, stainless, wood, plastic, etc
What's new in Version 6?
- Best Practices for Customer Service and professional interaction with customers, associates and visitors
- Details on the new Color-Coded Cleaning Standards
- References to the new OSHA Regulations for Disinfection and Decontamination
- References to the new OSHA Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- References to the new EPA Guidelines for disinfectants
- References to Green Standards and US GBC’s LEED-EB program6.
- Teach best practices to your custodial staff and ensure your operation has minimal environmental impact by adopting the industry's premiere training and certification program.
CMI works with companies such as:
|Business Service Contractors||Education||Government||Healthcare||Prison Systems|
|Sodexo||The Ohio State University||Government of Bermuda||Johns Hopkins Medical Center||
Oregon State Correctional System
|Goodwill Industries||Auburn University||Smithsonian Institute||Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center||Schenectady County Sheriff's Department|
|Systems 4||Charlotte-Mecklenburg||Town of Normal, IL||University of Vermont Medical Center||Federal Correctional Institute - Multiple Facilities|
"I would like to personally thank you and pass along Antelope Valley College’s (AVC) gratitude for recommending Perry for our Custodial Technician Certification Training Program. The training truly exceeded our expectations, and the benefits of this education will greatly assist in our Custodial Department's success. Morale is now at an all-time high. I've never seen our Custodians work as a team and be more engaged than in the past three days. I also want to applaud Perry's manners and professionalism. It could not have been more appropriate. We look forward to following up with both you and Perry in the future for continued resources. Thank you again." – Jared Simmons, manager of maintenance and operations, Antelope Valley College
Each certification that is provided by CMI will be valid for two years. Recertification exams will be available online to recertify each level of certification.
For more information, contact:
Mark Warner - Education Manager
800-225-4772 ext 1371
TJ Grim - Training Specialist
800-225-4772 ext 1107
Brant Insero - Director of Education, Training, Certification & Standards
800-225-4772 ext 1342