Train the Trainer
C.P.T. – Certified Professional Trainer
What is Train the Trainer?
Train the Trainer is structured to help train and certify cleaning professionals so they can successfully implement training for their operation. It is a great way to begin effective and high-quality training.
This three-day seminar is designed to teach you the front line cleaning procedures in the CMI Basic (daily maintenance) and Advanced (project work) handbooks. Through interactive group activities, you will not only learn the technical skills but how to implement a complete training program at your organization. Train the Trainer will provide you with not only the front line procedures but, the proper teaching methods to improve your team’s efficiency through CMI’s custodial technician certification course.
Who should attend?
Whether a BSC or in-house provider looking for an all-inclusive training solution—TTT is primarily for trainers and/or lead custodians. Many new to the industry have also found the class to be a great knowledge base for starting their career in the industry. Each year, Train the Trainer welcomes custodians, cleaners, housekeepers, lead workers, supervisor, and management level employees.
The technical skills in class are being taught from the CMI’s Custodial Technician Basic and Advanced Certification courses.
Additional Features & Benefits of Train the Trainer
- Learn proper adult learning styles and techniques.
- Understand the basic value of clean & importance of our career
- Decrease employee turnover through proper education with CMI
- Reduce your operating expenses while increasing employee efficiency
- Priceless networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- How to use your certification as an independent CMI trainer
- Receive a third-party certification from CMI that is valid for two years
- To maintain your CMI Trainer designation, you will be required to complete a renewal exam every two years and maintain a CMI Membership.
About Cleaning Management Institute
- Providing training for the cleaning industry for over 51 years
- Complete third-party certification and training provider
- Offering customized & onsite training options
- Industry recognized certification program
- Easy to comprehend training platforms for all employees
- Over 200 years of combined experience from our Master Trainers.
Additional Features & Benefits of CMI
- Individual memberships provide deep discounts from CMI and Associate Members
- CMI provides a consistent platform for all of your training needs
- CMI meets the CIMS requirements for training in section three of the standard
- Access to the industries top trainers and consultants
- Be recognized for CMI’s Member of the Month.
What Attendees Are Saying
The Train the trainer course is a guaranteed must if you’re looking to grow your business more efficiently & train your employees to be the best out there. ISSA/CMI’s Master trainers are passionate about the cleaning industry. They even ensured us during class that they would be there for us outside of class! I highly recommend that you attend the Train the Trainer course or send your team leaders. I am looking forward to training my staff with the education & superb training I’ve received from this course!
Robert J. Williams – Lake Michigan Cleaning Service LLC
The ‘Train the Trainer’ course was extremely valuable for my growth and for the growth of my employer. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or someone new to the cleaning industry, the information is valuable because of it’s great detail of every aspect of the industry. Also, because our industry is constantly evolving with change and technology, this course provides you the necessary resources. The trainers are very experienced and enthusiastic about what they do, and that alone added much value. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to improve quality service for their customers
Dave DeRose – GCE |Global Connections to Employment
For a list of upcoming scheduled workshops and other CMI events, please visit CMI-Events.
For more information, contact email@example.com