Protecting Your Health Wherever You Go
You likely know how to clean your own living space, and you definitely know the health benefits of having a clean and well-maintained environment, but once you leave your home a host of new factors enter into the equation. That's why ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is a valuable resource to protect you and your family where you work, shop, learn, and play.
Here you can find public health initiatives, cleaning contractors, cleaning supplies and general cleaning information for the away-from-home sector.
- Does your workplace or school offer a clean and healthy environment? Is it CIMS certified or cleaned by a certified provider?
- Learn about ISSA’s initiatives to protect public health
- Find a cleaning company, manufacturer, or product
- Videos about cleaning
- Articles about cleaning
- Cleaning-industry news
- Ask ISSA a cleaning question
- Allied associations and professional societies
ISSA represents more than 6,400 corporate members who are cleaning contractors, product distributors, manufacturers, consultants, and other experts in the commercial and institutional cleaning industry. We are also closely allied with more than 75 associations and professional societies in the cleaning industry—both residential and commercial—around the globe. Learn more about ISSA.