Renew Your Membership
Is it time to renew your membership?
Click here to see if your company has an open invoice.
Make a payment with your membership and invoice numbers.
Renew today in three simple steps:
- Log into your myISSA account.
- Click on the “Membership Dues” box in your portal.
- Click on “Pay Now” and process your payment online. Or click on “Print Invoice” to provide a printed copy to your accounting team.
Dues must be paid in full within 45 days of the invoice date or membership will be suspended. If payment is not received within 75 days of the invoice date, membership will expire.
Exciting changes are in store in 2021 for renewing members. These changes are for memberships with business locations in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- New date: ISSA membership starts on the invoice date and runs for 12 months after that date. No more prorated memberships.
- New payment process: Dues invoices can be downloaded and paid for online. There is still the option to print an invoice if needed.
- New membership levels: ISSA now offers four membership levels to choose from depending on your company’s needs. These new membership levels are designed to deliver the most value for member companies and professionals across all business types in the cleaning industry. Renewing ISSA members have been assigned a membership level based on past member dues. To upgrade your membership level, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Other international regions have different renewal processes. Contact your regional office below for more information.
ISSA Headquarters– United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean
3300 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Tel.: 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800
910 Dundas Street West, P.O. Box 10009
Whitby ON L1P 1P7
ISSA Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: 49 (0) 6131 636 7820
ISSA Oceania, Asia-Pacific
Level 1-Suite 1-52 O’Connell St
Parramatta 2150 NSW
If you’re retiring and a current member, you can stay updated on industry issues and trends with Lifetime Membership Benefits, which include:
- Complimentary lifetime registration for ISSA Show North America
- Subscription to ISSA Today magazine
- ISSA e-newsletter subscriptions
- ISSA Membership Directory, and your name included in the Silver Member category.
- Member discounts and pricing on education and training resources
A Lifetime Membership is a US$300 donation to the ISSA Foundation. Lifetime Members do not hold office in the association or have the right to vote. Download your application today.