Keynote by Top Business Guru
Tom Peters, award winning author of In Search of Excellence and the newest hit The Little BIG Things: 163 Ways to Pursue Excellence, will knock your socks off with his high-energy discussion of business advice addressing the elements that will make or break your business—and career—success.
From inspirational words by Vince Lombardi Jr. to secrets of marketing and service delivery success from Geek Squad founder Robert Stephens, to poker-based business tips from pro player Annie Duke, you won't want to miss this lineup of fascinating featured speakers, October 18, 19, and 21.
Vince Lombardi Jr.
New Just for You
- NEWAdvanced Distributor Program: An exclusive series of high-level executive sessions will be led by the top distribution experts in the country, Oct. 18-19.
- NEWThen & Now Showcase: Feel like there's nothing new in commercial cleaning? Think again! This dynamic area not only reveals today's latest technology and product developments, but also highlights just how far the industry has come. That is, with the help of vintage cleaning industry displays courtesy of Don Aslet's Museum of Clean.
- NEWreCharge Lounge: Grab a drink, take a seat, and charge up your laptop or phone while accessing complimentary WiFi so you don't miss a beat while you're out of the office.
- NEWPersonal Meetings: Set up meetings with key exhibitors right from your registration dashboard starting 30 days before the show.
- NEWShow Mobile App: Available 30 days before the show, the ISSA/INTERCLEAN mobile app will offer an interactive exhibit map complete with showing you how to reach an exhibitor from your location anywhere on the floor, ability to share contact information with fellow attendees you meet, and so much more.
Back by Popular Demand:
- This summer, you can submit questions to the ISSA Educational Conference speaker of your choice to ensure you get the answers you are looking for.
- Enter seminars and events into your Outlook calendar for convenient scheduling.
- ISSA-TV Live Area: You love the online videos from ISSA-TV; now gain access to some of the top speakers and learn about the latest trends right on the show floor.
- The All-Industry Networking Lunch, Oct. 18
- Show Floor Happy Hour, Oct. 20
- Show Floor Roundtable Lunch, Oct. 20
ISSA/INTERCLEAN is brought to you by ISSA and Amsterdam RAI.