ISSA and the IFMA Foundation have partnered to produce the Global Green Cleaning Guide
ISSA and the IFMA Foundation worked together, as part of the ongoing relationship between the two organizations, to create this free guide.
ISSA is the worldwide cleaning industry association, which has tapped the expertise of its more than 6,000 international members and worked closely with facility managers and industry experts to develop the following tools for anyone overseeing or procuring commercial or institutional cleaning operations:
- The Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) and CIMS-GB
- Free copy of the standard and checklist
- Find a CIMS-certified firm
- Include CIMS in your service requirements
- Find an ISSA Certification Expert (I.C.E.)
- Green Procurement Guide
- The ISSA 540 Cleaning Times
- InfoClean Workloading Software
- Free Online Training Videos
- More than 25 sessions/workshops on top cleaning trends and management demands at the ISSA Educational Conference, October 16-19, in Chicago, IL
- Coming soon… Transpare, the first-ever transparent online registry of cleaning products, allowing you to compare apples-to-apples on multiple environmental, health and safety attributes.
For a full list of cleaning resources, peruse the ISSA Bookstore.
Be a part of something special. Join the ISSA community today!