First Women's Network for the Global Cleaning Community
Committed to developing female professionals at all levels and experience, the ISSA Hygieia Network is a vibrant, worldwide community open to ISSA members of any gender.
Members will receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Industry recognition
By joining the ISSA Hygieia Network, you can help build a sustainable future, where all women and men in the industry are equally empowered.
ISSA Hygieia Network Scholarship
Every year, the ISSA Hygieia Network awards scholarships to ISSA Hygieia Network members and their families. For more information, including an application, click here. The deadline is March 1.
Check out Scarlett Hart, a 2016 ISSA Hygieia Network scholarship recipient, as she shares her excitement and vision to become a future leader in the industry!
ISSA Hygieia Network Awards
The ISSA Hygieia Network held its 2nd annual awards event on Wednesday, October 26, at the Hyatt McCormick during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America in Chicago.
Congratulations to the following winners of the 2016 ISSA Hygieia Network Award:
1) The Eidyia Award --- Asian American Hotel Owner's Association (AAHOA)
2) Rising Star of the Year Award --- Paige Horn, Dixie Paper Co.
3) Man of the Year Award --- Michel Landel, Sodexo
4) Employer of the Year Award --- Sodexo
5) Member of the Year --- Janelle Bruland, Management Services Northwest (MSNW)
6) Special Honors Award --- GOJO, Jeff Roberts from Waxie Sanitary Supply, and Laurie Sewell from Servicon Systems, Inc.
Find more information about the ISSA Hygieia Network, including upcoming events and awards, here.
Contact ISSA Membership Services for any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.