National Cleaning Week
Celebrate National Cleaning Week March 22-28, 2020
Watch our webinar from February 19th, 2020 to learn more about National Cleaning Week.
What is National Cleaning Week?
National Cleaning Week celebrates the value of clean and the important, positive impact cleaning has on public health, the environment, and the economy. ISSA has conducted research on how regular and proper cleaning in offices, retail, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and at home can result in significant public health and economic benefits.
Why is National Cleaning Week important?
National Cleaning Week represents a unique opportunity to celebrate the value of clean, raise public awareness, and for you to promote your business and the cleaning industry. Together, we can change the way the world views cleaning.
Why is ISSA involved?
As the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA promotes the importance of clean, advocates at the federal and state levels, provides education and training, and raises the profile of the cleaning industry. Our membership includes more than 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, residential cleaning, and associated service members.
What can you do?
Join us Wednesday, February 19 for the ISSA webinar Levering National Cleaning Week for Your Organization to learn about what ISSA is doing to promote the industry and its workers for National Cleaning Week and how you can leverage the designated week to promote your business and the industry
- Attend ISSA’s inaugural Clean Advocacy Summit, March 25-26, 2020, in Washington, DC to learn more about the public policy priorities of, network with, and advance the full spectrum of the industry
- Enhance your career and business through specialized training. During National Cleaning Week you can use promo code CMI50 for $50 off US based Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) events.
- Help raise public awareness about the value of clean by submitting a proclamation to designate an official week of cleaning for your state. If you are interested in helping, please contact Stacy Seiden, ISSA’s Government Affairs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-225-4772. Read the sample proclamation here.
- Give back today and support your ISSA Charities. Your tax-deductible donation will go a long way in allowing us to continue cleaning the homes of cancer patients, advancing women in the cleaning industry, and supporting the future of clean through scholarships and company internships. We Are Cleaning As Charity.
- Share your story about the value of clean, your business, an amazing employee, and/or how you’re celebrating National Cleaning Week.
- Share these graphics on social media.
|Share on Instagram and Twitter
||Share on Facebook
For questions about ISSA and National Cleaning Week, please contact Stacy Seiden at email@example.com.