IEHA Offers Deming Workshops Nationally New!By Michael Patterson | April 3, 2020 << Back to Articles
Given the strong response to, participation in, and requests for more information regarding the IEHA-Deming Institute workshops at 2019’s ISSA Show, IEHA―a division of ISSA―has expanded key takeaways and provided national access through three IEHA-Deming workshops in 2020:
- Oakland CA, [Venue TBA]: June 25, 2020 (8 hours)
- San Antonio TX, Four Points by Sheraton, San Antonio Airport, 8818 Jones Maltsberger Road: August 12, 2020 (8 Hours)
- Chicago IL, McCormick Place―ISSA Show North America, “The One Show for Facility Solutions”: October 28, 2020 (6 Hours)
“We are proud to offer this select opportunity for ISSA/IEHA members and cleaning professionals everywhere to learn from W. Edwards Deming,” says Michael Patterson, executive director of IEHA. “Dr. Deming’s grandson and top Deming consultants will provide hands-on guidance and five takeaways for personal, professional, and organizational success.”
These 5 Deming takeaways are:
- How Constancy of Purpose drives success, and how to incorporate process improvement as a long-term, stepped path to enormous benefits.
- How to Use Simple Statistical Methods to track and systematically improve what is most important.
- How to Solve Productivity Issues in partnership with the workforce, keeping quality efforts in-house, and finding meaningful solutions as a team.
- How to Avoid the Low-bid Mentality and Minimize Total Cost by working with single or key suppliers
- How to Upgrade Equipment and Processes for Success using the time-tested Deming System of Profound Knowledge® (SOPK).
The workshops are being offered for a limited time at US$599.00 for ISSA/IEHA members and $799.00 for the public. Sign up today.
About the Author.
Michael Patterson, executive director of IEHA, a division of ISSA, has almost three decades of leadership experience within IEHA. His IEHA mission is empowering members through education.