BSCAI Announces 2022 Board of DirectorsFebruary 10, 2022
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) has announced the installation of newly elected officers and directors to its board.
The following directors were elected to officer positions on the BSCAI Board of Directors in 2022:
- President: Nathalie Doobin, Harvard Services Group Inc.
- President-elect: Paul Taylor, ESS Clean Inc.
- Vice president: Philippe D. Mack, Bee-Clean Building Maintenance
- Treasurer: Steve Shuchat, Clean All Services Inc.
- Immediate past president: Eric Luke, MG Capital Maintenance.
In addition, BSCAI installed the following new directors to its board for 2022:
- Charles Keenum, The Budd Group
- David Murphy, Supreme Maintenance Organization
- Dennis Richards, Puritan Commercial Cleaning and Services
- Terell Weg, MSNW.
The following BSCAI board members will continue their service in 2022:
- Peter Cain, Marsden Holding LLC
- Chase Carlson, Pioneer LLC
- Steve Crain, 4M Building Solutions
- Jason Lee, Lee Building Maintenance
- Paul Senecal, AffinEco LLC
- Marc Vaughn, Team MJV
- Bill Warnecki, Omega Services Group
- Scott Weintraub, SMG Corporate Services.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.