Cintas Names Finalists for America’s Best Restroom ContestJuly 19, 2021
The awards program, now in its 20th year, honors nonresidential, publicly accessible restrooms that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public may vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/us through August 20. The winner and runners-up will be announced in late fall, and the most popular entries will be enshrined in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame. The grand prize winner will also receive a Cintas UltraClean® restroom cleaning along with US$2,500 worth of facility services.
The 10 finalists this year are:
- Core24 GVL – Greenville, South Carolina
- Fancy Flush – Santa Rosa, California
- JFK Airport’s Terminal 4 – New York
- Nan Thai Fine Dining – Atlanta
- Planet Word – Washington, D.C.
- Pump House – Kannapolis, North Carolina
- Steamboat Springs – Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- The Fed Community – Clarkston, Michigan
- Two Cities Pizza – Cincinnati
- William S. Craycraft Park – Mission Viejo, California.
For more information on the finalists and to cast your vote in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest, visit www.bestrestroom.com/us/.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.