Home Depot Announces Scholarship WinnersMay 6, 2021
Home Depot Inc., parent company of Home Depot Pro, recently provided scholarships to six students entering the skilled trades.
The scholarships were part of Home Depot’s partnership with SkillsUSA to serve as the Southeast Sponsor for National Signing Day, which took place earlier this month. The scholarship program granted US$30,000 in scholarships toward each student’s trade school tuition. The Home Depot Foundation and SkillsUSA selected six winners from the Southeast region, including:
- Annayeli Dionisio, Columbus Career & College Academy, Whiteville, North Carolina
- Jalen Randolph, Butler County Career Academy, Greenville, Alabama
- Jesse Moran, RIVEROAK Technical College, Live Oak, Florida
- Kayla Eades, Cross Keys High School, Atlanta
- Michael Snipes, East Laurens High School, East Dublin, Georgia
- Zackery Pitchford, Lumpkin County High School, Dahlonega, Georgia.
About Home Depot Pro
Home Depot Pro is a leading national distributor and direct marketer of specialty MRO products. For more information, visit homedepotpro.com.