IFMA Announces 2021-22 Executive Committee and BoardJuly 2, 2021
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has announced its 2021-22 board of directors and executive committee.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IFMA’s nominating committee recommended the executive committee of its global board of directors remain in office for an additional year. Members typically serve one-year terms; however, the committee extended the term to establish stability heading into 2021-22 and minimize unnecessary risks.
Peter Ankerstjerne, chief strategy officer for Planon Group, will continue his term as IFMA board chair through June 30, 2022. Laurie A. Gilmer, vice president and chief operating officer of Facility Engineering Associates, P.C., will remain as first vice chair, and Dean Stanberry will remain as second vice chair.
In addition to the executive committee, IFMA’s board also includes:
- Cheryl Carron, JLL global head of facilities management and experience services corporate solutions
- Christa Dodoo, head of facilities management services for the United Nations World Food Programme
- Jos Duchamps, PROCOS Group managing director
- Hari Hegde, Wipro Limited senior vice president, operations
- Samson Lee, IFMA Asian Advisory Board Chair
- Luis Morejon, Bank of the West senior vice president and head of corporate real estate transformation, operations, and delivery
- Lorri Rowlandson, BGIS global senior vice president, strategy and innovation
- Colette Temmink, Blue Skyre IBE chief strategy and product officer
- Mindy Williams-McElearney, Turner & Townsend director
Formed in 1980, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is an international association for professional facility managers, supporting more than 19,000 members in 60 countries. To learn more, visit www.ifma.org.