ISSA Elects New 2022 Board MembersAugust 2, 2021
ISSA is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2022 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Harry Dochelli of Essendant.
- Vice President/President Elect: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group
- Executive Officer: Scott Stevenson, KleenMark
- Manufacturer Director: Leonard Shutzberg, Americo Manufacturing Co. Inc,
- Distributor Director: Michael Chiappe, California Janitorial Supply Co.
- Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: Jay Shearer, J.J. Shearer Co.
The elections for open positions on the 2022 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 29, 2021.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Dochelli, returning from the 2021 board to serve in the following positions on the 2022 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Steve Lewis, Golden Star Inc.
- Treasurer: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.
- Secretary: Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co. Inc.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed International
- Canada Director: Amir Karim, Polykar
- Distributor Directors:
- Andrew Abel, Mailender Inc.
- Ailene Grego, SouthEast LINK
- Manufacturer Directors:
- Matthew Urmanski, Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC
- Christine Vickers Tucker, The Clorox Co.
- BSC Director:
- Valerie Burd, ABM
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2021:
- John Beers, Wind Associates
- Ken Bodie, Kelsan Inc.
- Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors Inc.
ISSA invites all members to greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting on November 18, which will be hosted at ISSA Show North America 2021, in Las Vegas. Additional details will be announced soon. For more information about ISSA Show North America 2021, visit issashow.com.