ISSA Oceania Portal
Your local industry association within a global community
As an ISSA member, you’re part of a trusted global community that includes more than 9,300 of the cleaning and hygiene industry’s top solutions providers. At the same time, being an ISSA member means you’re also part of a well-established local Oceania community with access to a range of benefits provided by ISSA’s regional teams.
- The Australian Federal Budget 2021-22 wrap up and what it might mean for you – May 2021
- Why Facilities and Building Service Contractors Must Work Together, ISSA article in the Facility Perspectives Magazine, issue Dec 2020 – Feb 2021
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – December 2020
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – October 2020
- CIMS Certified Expert (C.C.E.) Workshop. June 4 2021, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm AEST
- The Value of Clean Webinar: Your Solution to Tighter Post-COVID-19 Budgets. June 30 2021, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm AEST
Upcoming Oceania events
In light of ongoing global COVID-19 concerns, ISSA has rescheduled the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo to 12-13 October 2021 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney. The trade event will also coincide with facilities management trade event, Total Facilities, which will take place on 11-13 October at the ICC Sydney. In times like this, we recognise that working together creates greater success and we are constantly looking to make this the best experience possible for our loyal supporters.
As the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, ISSA Oceania continues to monitor the situation as well as provide information, tools and resources to help you respond as a cleaning authority.
On the ISSA Oceania Covid-19 Update page you’ll find the latest COVID-19 news, tools, factsheets and checklists to help your business during this challenging period.