ISSA Oceania Portal
Your local industry association within a global community
As an ISSA member, you’re part of a trusted global community that includes more than 10,500 of the cleaning and hygiene industry’s top solutions providers. At the same time, being an ISSA member means you’re also part of a well-established local Oceania community with access to a range of benefits provided by ISSA’s regional teams.
- [Webinar] Accurate Planning with ISSA’s Enhanced Workloading and Bidding Tool, 10 November 2021, 11 am AEDT
- [Webinar] Wage Subsidy: Incentives for training employees, 19 November 2021, 11 am AED
- Accredited Auditing Professional (AAP) Online Training Course, 25 November 2021, 9:30 am – 3 pm AEDT
- ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo rescheduled to March 2022
- ISSA Member Notice: Annual Wage Increase & Superannuation Guarantee Change, 1 July 2021
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – May 2021
- The Australian Federal Budget 2021-22 wrap up and what it might mean for you – May 2021
- Why Facilities and Building Service Contractors Must Work Together, ISSA article in the Facility Perspectives Magazine, issue Dec 2020 – Feb 2021
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – December 2020
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – October 2020
Upcoming Oceania events
In light of ongoing global COVID-19 concerns, ISSA has rescheduled the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo to 16 – 17 March 2022 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
As the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, ISSA Oceania continues to monitor the situation as well as provide information, tools and resources to help you respond as a cleaning authority.
On the ISSA Oceania Covid-19 Update page you’ll find the latest COVID-19 news, tools, factsheets and checklists to help your business during this challenging period.