- Regional Meeting: Sales Secrets of the Dominant Predator
- March 15 - May 18, 2012
- City: Coming to a City Near You Country: United States of America
In today’s business environment, top sales professionals recognize that the game of selling has changed. Customers have become well-educated. They know that they can benefit from pitting different vendors against one another or research online. This new playing field requires a new set of strategies for success. Join us as Landy Chase shares the new demands—and rewards—involved to compete successfully. You will learn:
- How the selling environment has changed – and what it takes to win business in today’s hypercompetitive marketplace
- Find out how to take out your competition without “badmouthing”
- Create and deliver a winning proposal – at higher fees, and higher margins than your competition
- Five key strategies for winning competitive sales
- Identify, and gain access to, the "Inner Circle"
Dates & Locations
March 15 – Chicago, IL
March 16 – Atlanta, GA
March 23 – Los Angeles, CA
April 3 – Columbus, OH
April 4 – Lansing, MI
May 17 – King of Prussia, PA
May 18 – Sturbridge, MA
8:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Regional Meeting – Secrets of the Dominant Predator
ISSA Member Price: $80*; Price: $199*
*Receive 20% off when you sign up 10 or more people from the same company
About Landy Chase
Landy Chase, the Sales Revolutionist™, is a nationally active author, selling expert and thought leader who specializes exclusively in educating audiences in cutting-edge strategies for new business development. Landy's personal qualifications rank at the very top of sales speakers nationally and include repeat national President’s Club awards as a sales professional, formal experience as a National Sales Trainer for a $2 billion service provider, and management experience directing the efforts of sales forces in both small business and major-account sales.
Landy is a graduate of The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, and he earned his MBA from Xavier University. He has earned a reputation for delivering exceptionally high-value, practical content, skillfully blended with humor, relevant examples and personal stories. His latest book, Competitive Selling, was published in hardcover world-wide by McGraw-Hill in June 2010.
For more information:
- Contact the ISSA Customer Service Dept.
- at 800-225-4772 or e-mail