Vision, Mission & Values
ISSA is determined to remain the leading worldwide association for the cleaning industry by representing all the professions it encompasses and by allying with other trade organizations that share its members’ common goals. In doing so, the association plans to leverage the strength of its global cleaning community to change the way the world views cleaning – increasing the appreciation for cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line.
ISSA will be the leading resource for information, education, networking, and commercial opportunities as well as the leading voice in government and the community for firms within the cleaning industry worldwide.
- Facilitate ongoing networking, communications, and commercial opportunities for the members.
- Provide members with the highest quality, industry-specific, relevant information.
- Be the most widely accepted resource for knowledge and standards regarding professional business practices and making the scientific connection between cleaning and health.
- Have the greatest impact on establishing a global cleaning community.
- A staff that welcomes contact with the members.
- A staff that identifies, understands and strives to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the members in everything it does.
- A commitment to continually update the association’s products and services in order to reflect both the most current needs of the membership and the trends affecting the cleaning and maintenance industry.
- To welcome and provide a fair opportunity to all cleaning-industry businesses without regard to size of firm, length of time in business, or methodology of going to market.
- To represent businesses that act professionally and utilize acceptable ethical standards as defined within the ISSA Code of Ethics.
- Leadership on the Board of Directors and staff that consistently acts professionally and ethically toward the community and the membership in its principles and with the financial resources entrusted to the association.
For more information, contact the ISSA Marketing Department at 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.