Don’t Miss Next Week’s Free Infection Prevention WebinarFebruary 15, 2022
Sign up now for next week’s free one-hour infection prevention webinar from CMM on February 22 at noon CT—Create a Winning Infection Prevention Program.
Participants will learn how to establish an effective program with the proper tools, chemistries, and labor. They’ll also take away ideas for how to communicate and market their services to stakeholders and clients.
Learn infection prevention practices including:
- How different chemistries are needed to inactivate different pathogens
- How disinfectants affect surfaces and finishes differently
- The necessity of continuous training and internal and external communications
- Process considerations such as customized task lists, labor variables, and quality cost controls
- Tips on bidding for infection prevention jobs and marketing your services.
The webinar’s three panelists—Paul Meechan, a consultant and member of the board of directors for the Global Biorisk Advisory CommitteeTM (GBAC), a division of ISSA; Laurie Sewell, president/CEO of Servicon Systems Inc.; and Tricia Holderman, president/CEO of Elite Facility Systems—will answer questions from the audience in a live Q&A session at the end of the program. Send questions in advance to: [email protected].
Register now for this complimentary webinar.