Experts Speak on Environmental Monitoring of Facility Air, Water, and Surfaces at GBAC Validation WorkshopMay 23, 2022
Join the Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, at the upcoming GBAC Validation Workshop 2022 on August 23 at the GBAC Training Facility in Holland, Mich. Facility and property managers, building operators, engineers, and environmental health and safety professionals are invited to attend the full-day event where they will receive up-to-date guidance from experts on new and existing validation methods and advancements for air, water, and surfaces.
“Demand for measurable and scientifically established validation methods in facilities of all types and sizes has never been higher,” said GBAC Senior Director Michael Diamond. “Attendees will leave this workshop fully equipped to tackle the facility management challenges of today and tomorrow.”
Speakers at this event are:
- Elizabeth Caley (EC), Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Poppy
- Jeremy Duguay, Application Scientist, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
- John Larochelle, President, Lighthouse Environmental Infection Prevention
- Dave Mains, Ph.D., Product Development Research Specialist, 3M Commercial Solutions Division
- Patricia Olinger, Executive Director of GBAC
- Michael Diamond, Senior Director of GBAC
- Gavin Macgregor-Skinner, Senior Director of GBAC
- Cody Ray, Director of Business Development, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.
- Stefan Wagener, Ph.D., Founder and Executive Director, Biorisk International
Speakers will report on various technologies, programs, and services impacting environmental health and safety maintenance and validation such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) meters, qPCR for surface cleaning and water treatment validation, air monitors, facility sensors, and other innovations. Experts from GBAC will preview the GBAC Measurable Auditing Toolkit to be published in October.
The full-day event starts at 8:30 a.m. ET and includes speakers and training opportunities for attendees. For a complete schedule of events and session descriptions, visit gbac.issa.com/events/gbac-validation-workshop-2022/schedule/. Attendees are also invited to a networking event at Home2Suites by Hilton in Holland, Mich. on August 22, and a closing dinner and networking mixer following the education sessions on August 23.
ISSA members can register for the GBAC Symposium for US$250, while the nonmember price is $350. Visit gbac.issa.com/events/gbac-validation-workshop-2022/ to register today.
To inquire about sponsorship and exhibitor booth space, email Michael Diamond at [email protected].