Register for CMM’s Free Hard Floor Care WebinarJune 3, 2022
Registration is now open for CMM’s next free educational webinar Create a Clean & Safe Shine: Real Solutions for Sticky and Slippery Floors at 11 a.m. CT on Wednesday, June 22.
Join CMM and industry-renowned floor care and safety experts Mike Sawchuk and Russell Kendzior to learn how you can achieve shiny, streak-free floors without sacrificing occupant and worker health and safety. Learn about proper cleaning protocols, best practices, and products to consistently achieve clean, healthy, and slip-resistant floors in your facility.
Topics will include:
- Why shiny floors aren’t always clean floors
- Common hazards associated with shiny floors—how shiny is too shiny?
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting techniques to reduce and prevent the spread of pathogens
- What makes up an effective floor matting program and why it’s so important
- How to choose products that won’t leave sticky and slippery residue
- The difference between pH neutral and traction neutral cleaning products
- Ways to prevent slip, trip, and fall (STF) accidents in your facility.
About the speakers:
Russell Kendzior is founder and chairman of the board of the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). He is an internationally recognized leading safety expert specializing in slip, trip, and fall prevention. As president of Traction Experts Inc., he has consulted with numerous fortune 500 corporations and has been retained as an expert witness on more than 800 STF lawsuits.
Mike Sawchuk of Sawchuk Consulting is a transformation coach with more than 30 years of leadership experience in the professional cleaning industry. He helps BSCs, in-house facility service providers, manufacturers, and distributors improve their outcomes with insightful, pragmatic solutions.
Speakers will take questions from the audience in a live Q&A session at the end of the program. You can submit your questions in advance to [email protected].
The program is free, but registration is required. Register here.
This program is sponsored by: Americo, Bona, Gausium, and SteraMist by TOMI Environmental Solutions.