50 Companies Complete ISSA’s Cleaning Industry Management Standard CertificationDecember 6, 2022
ISSA today announced that 50 companies have achieved the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) certification. Created by the industry, for the industry, CIMS is the first consensus-based management standard that outlines the primary characteristics of a successful, quality cleaning organization.
“Earning CIMS certification demonstrates that organizations are dedicated to a higher standard of cleanliness, which is essential given the biorisks that exist today,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “Using CIMS as a management framework allows cleaning organizations to maintain quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.”
Relevant for in-house operations and outsourced building service contractors of all sizes, CIMS leverages five core elements of management best practices and requires participants to meet 100% of the mandatory elements and 60% of the recommended elements, per section. An ISSA-accredited third-party assessor completes an on-site evaluation to validate that the cleaning operation follows documented systems and processes that support cleaning for health. To earn CIMS w/ Honors, an organization must achieve 85% of the recommended elements.
Since July of 2022, here are the new and renewing companies that have earned CIMS-Green Building (GB) with Honors:
- ABBCO Service Corp.
- ACHIEVE Human Services Inc.
- ANK Maintenance Services
- APEX Surface Care
- ATALIAN Global Services
- Accurate Building Maintenance
- Ace Maintenance & Services Inc.
- Addlife Facilities Services Inc.
- Alliance Building Services
- Aspen Services Group
- BEST – For a cleaner world
- Bee Clean Building Maintenance
- Charitar Realty
- Chenega Healthcare Services LLC
- Community Hospital Anderson
- DMS Facility Services
- Enterprise Professional Services Inc.
- Esquivel, Melissa
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Frantz Building Services Inc.
- GDI Services (Canada) LP
- GW Commercial Services Inc.
- Good Clean Property Services
- Harvard Maintenance Inc.
- Harvard Services Group Inc.
- Helpful Hands, Inc.
- Hui Huliau
- IQS Inc.
- Integrity National Corp.
- Jay’s Building Maintenance Inc.
- L-5 Services LLC
- Main Building Maintenance Inc.
- Melwood Horticultural Training Center
- Michigan State University
- Micwalis Pro Cleaning Service Inc.
- NANA Management Services
- Northern New England Employment Services
- NuGate Group
- OMEGA, ALPHA
- Pegasus Building Services
- Rising Star Resource Development Corp.
- SMG Corporate Services
- Service Disabled Veterans Business
- Sunshine Cleaning Systems Inc.
- Supreme Maintenance Organization
- Valor United LLC
- VersAbility Resources Inc.
For more information about CIMS, visit www.issa.com/cims.